Tuesday, April 13, 2010

You

I remember I saw you sitting and I thought you were beautiful. I never thought we would be where we are now. I never thought I could have something so special, so beautiful. You came back to say goodbye with Bill. I thought you were so thoughtful.

I saw you with your girlfriend on a walk, you introduced me. And then told me you had the job with me. My heart sunk.

When I saw you at work, I would talk so nervously about things that were light and stupid. Just wanted to impress you. I couldn't look you in the eyes, I think fear of loving? fear of wanting something you can't have? Your eyes stun me.

I remember going to your house and feeling so good inside about being with you. I remember sitting with you outside and us talking. You asked me if I like girls I said yes, only because I liked you.

( i am falling asleep and thinking of you, I have more to say)

obsessed much, yes.

No comments: